During normal times, we provide the following to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. But please check whether these will be provided during your stay because we have to adapt to the evolving pandemic situation, which means some items (such as some bedding and towels, games, books, etc) might not be provided at times.
In the bedroom/bathroom
- bedding (pillows, duvet, bed linen)
- storage space in each room
- hairdryer in master bedroom
- bedside tables and lights
- alarm clocks in each bedroom (though the cockerels may help out too…)
- a shower in the main bathroom and in the en suite bathroom (sorry, no bath)
In the living area
- 50″ TV (with Freeview channels) and BluRay/DVD player with surround sound
- a few books, board games and DVDs
- there’s also 3G network coverage (depending on your network provider)
In the kitchen/dining area/utility
- pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses, chopping boards, etc
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board
- Dyson vacuum cleaner
In the garden
- large private garden
- seating area
- rotary drying line
- parking space for two cars at the rear of the cottage (we can accommodate further cars if required)
- We are making progress! We hope to be able to provide limited wifi, but we make no guarantees, so you might want to bring a book and get ready to relax.
- Why not order a hamper of food and wine, chocolates or flowers to make your stay extra special? Fortnum & Mason will deliver to the door, click here to see what they have to offer.